Infant care: Your new born is fragile and needs constant care. For the initial few days, you might find infant care a bit overwhelming but soon you will get used to it.
- It is important for a new born to get mother’s milk as food. It is the healthiest for a baby. So make sure that you breastfeed your baby for at least the first 6 months. This is a good infant care tip.
- Also make sure that your infant has a proper eat and sleep schedule.
- Tend to your baby and its needs with utmost care and caution. You need to be extra careful with your baby.
- If your new born is crying, try to soothe him/ her instead of stressing out.
- Talk to your baby.
- Always keep yourself prepared with all that you need for the baby so that there are no last minute runs and no stressing out. Stay prepared all the time.
- Take shifts with your partner to take care of your baby.
But most of all stay patient and know that you can do this. To know more about infant care, you can talk to us.